Offered at South University, Austin; South University, Cleveland; South University, Columbia; South University, High Point; South University, Montgomery; South University, Novi; South University, Online Programs; South University, Richmond; South University, Tampa; South University, Virginia Beach; and South University, West Palm Beach.
The South University Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program is designed to provide students with a process based curriculum versus the standard functional based curriculum. The foundation provides a firm grounding in economics, decision-making, behavioral sciences, and strategic environment. The core presents a functional approach to the long and short run decisions that must be made to deliver goods and services to constituents.
South University recommends that each graduate business student have a laptop computer. Laptop computers are needed for the multi-media classroom, business research and electronic communication.
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Students may demonstrate an ethical perspective as they assess decision-making processes, conflict, and other key macro and micro characteristics of organizations in diverse, global environments.
- Students may influence individuals and organizations through the application of effective leadership and teamwork skills.
- Students may apply effective communication skills in influencing others. They will create sustained, coherent arguments or explanations and reflections in their work.
- Students may use critical thinking as they examine both qualitative and quantitative data, then synthesize and evaluate the information for use in problem recognition and problem solving.
- Students may determine the information needed, assess the needed information, evaluate information and its sources critically, use information effectively to accomplish a specific purpose, and access and use information ethically and legally.
For information about the 12 month Accelerated Master of Business Administration (MBA)